Utah Jazz radio voice and Jazz NBA Insider David Locke delivers to you a daily podcast on the Utah Jazz with the insight you can’t get anywhere else. Subscribe to LOCKED ON JAZZ on iTunes, Android, Spotify or listen on Alexa or Google Home.
David Locke gets you ready for the Jazz pre-season game v. Phoenix Suns and why it will have value to the Jazz. The guard play of Eric Bledsoe and Devin Booker is going to tax the Jazz defense and we get to see the impact of Ricky Rubio at the head of the defense.
Then Locke talks about the big man rotations and the defensive impact this year compared to a year ago. Digging into the nbawowy.com Locke looks at how the Jazz play defensively based on which bigs are on the floor.
Finally, Locke talks with Thabo Sefolosha about where he grew up and how he has exemplified grit and specific practice. Sefolosha shares about his hometown in Switzerland as well as his unusual journey to the NBA
LOCKED ON JAZZ – In depth breakdown of Jazz blitz of the Hornets, Mike Conley’s All-Star chances and Power Ranking Tuesday
David Locke is the radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA insider on today’s edition of Locked On Jazz
- Locke breaks down the Jazz massive 3rd quarter/4th quarter run and what spurred it on
- Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert were the bookends to the brilliance and the depth showed in the middle
- Jordan Clarkson’s unselfish play and Georges Niang’s defense will be overshadowed by the shot making
- Locke looks at Mike Conley’s all-star chances
- We hear from the Locked On Lakers and Locked On Suns hosts
- It is Power Ranking Tuesday and the Jazz hold the #1 spot and projections have them taking the #1 seed by a lot
Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz break record for 3’s in a game…again
If you missed tonights action, we’ll get you caught up with tonights Jazz Game Rewind! The Utah Jazz went on a 41-11 run to swat the Hornets hopes of getting an upset win tonight, inning 132-110. They connected on a franchise record 28 three-pointers, led by Georges Niang’s 7-7 shooting from three!
POSTCAST – Georges Niang 7 times !!! Utah Jazz set franchise record with 28 threes in win over Charlotte
David Locke hosts POSTCAST after each game and tonight they discuss the Utah Jazz franchise record for threes. Georges Niang hitting 7 threes in 7 attempts and Jordan Clarkson and Joe Inlges brought the heat off the bench as well.
- LOCKED ON JAZZ – In depth breakdown of Jazz blitz of the Hornets, Mike Conley’s All-Star chances and Power Ranking Tuesday February 23, 2021
- Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz break record for 3’s in a game…again February 23, 2021
- POSTCAST – Georges Niang 7 times !!! Utah Jazz set franchise record with 28 threes in win over Charlotte February 23, 2021
- Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Jazz vs Hornets 02/22/21 February 22, 2021
- LOCKED ON JAZZ – 30 games in and status check on Utah Jazz. Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert are better. February 22, 2021
Utah Jazz1 week ago
POSTCAST – Passion filled POSTCAST about how brilliant the Utah Jazz have been this year
Utah Jazz2 weeks ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Utah Jazz late game play was brilliant in win over Boston a complete breakdown
Utah Jazz6 days ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Did Clippers write defensive script? Can Rudy Gobert be more dominant? Cord cutting and buy out market for the Utah Jazz
Utah Jazz7 days ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Dwayne Wade has Donovan Mitchell as All-Star Starter, Previewing the Clippers, Quin Snyder Wednesday