SUMMARY: Blowout win for the Utah Jazz over the Miami Heat
- The Jazz went on a 13-0 run to start. The game never got inside 10 points. The Jazz lead it 22 to 4 and 40 to 15 after 1. It never got inside 20. The Jazz went up 30 early in the third quarter and it never got much closer. This was never close
- The Jazz moved the ball terrifically and the defense was engaged and had a strong level of detail
- The Jazz scored 40 points in the first quarter with no player scoring more than 6 points.
- The blowouts may have been the most beneficial to Dante Exum who has been working really hard with coach Jeff Watkinson and got a chance to show some of the things he has been working on.
- Jazz have won three straight blow outs at home
- Jazz did a great job on the defensive glass. They only allowed 2 offensive rebounds.
- Jazz shot 16 of 32 from three tonight and 53% overall
- Jazz offensive rating is 116 and the defensive rating was 88
- Joe Ingles moved into 3rd all time in the Jazz three point shooting with an opening play 3 for the Jazz
- Fun night for the Jazz – 3rd game all year against one of the nine teams that are more than 3 games below .500.
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Rinse and Repeat Jazz dominate on defense
The Utah Jazz went into the Nation’s Capitol and blasted the Washington Wizards. David Locke, the radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider, breaks down another brilliant defensive performance and looks at how bad the Wizards defense was to see what makes the Utah Jazz unique.
It is a Time Machine Tuesday as well as the Jazz play the LeBron Cavs and Baron’s Warriors
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Defense is rolling, weekend in review and Bradley Beal breakdown
The Utah Jazz took care of business this weekend and now head out on a crucial east coast road trip. David Locke, the radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider, takes a look at the playoff picture and how it is all playing out plus the Jazz stellar defense against the Brooklyn Nets.
Then Locke breaks down Bradley Beal and how the Jazz have to defend him and what it takes to deal with him. Most importantly, how can Rudy Gobert impact his game.
POSTCAST – Locke and Boone after blow out win and look to the road trip
Utah Jazz radio team post game show after the Utah Jazz blow out the Brooklyn Nets
Utah Jazz2 weeks ago
EMPTYING THE NOGGIN – Felt the same till Rudy Gobert came out of the sky
Utah Jazz6 days ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – It is our responsibility now
Utah Jazz5 days ago
EMPTYING THE NOGGIN – No one wins when respect goes away
Utah Jazz3 days ago
EMPTYING THE NOGGIN – Jazz dominate Nets from early run to the finish