Jazz 9 Spurs 4 with 7:36 left in the 1st quarter
Jazz getting the rim. Last game Jazz took 28 shots at the rim and the Spurs took 16.
Rudy just sprinted the floor and pinned Spurs defender and got the immediate pass from Rubio for dunk.
Jazz 15 Spurs 13 with 2:51 left in the 1st quarter
Last game Jazz were 20 of 33 from three – tonight they are 1 for 6. So they are 21 of last 39 from three from the Spurs. Hard to complain.
DeRozan is 3 for 6. Aldridge is 1 for 3
Spurs are 10-2 when Aldridge scores 20
Spurs 23 Jazz 18 end of 1st Quarter
Jazz went to the bench and it didn’t go well.
Jazz 2 for 11 from three
Spurs 31 Jazz 18 with 9:22 left in the 2nd quarter
18-0 run for the Spurs
Jazz have missed 8 straight shots starting at 2:39 mark of 1st quarter
This is Miami all over again just without the 19 point lead
Spurs 54 Jazz 36 at the half
Jazz missed 9 shots in a row and that lead to a 17-0 run
Jazz then missed 8 in a row to close half as part of a 12-0 run
Spurs 63 Jazz 48 with 9:23 left in the 3rd quarter
Ricky Rubio hits two three pointers and is now 3 for 6 from three tonight
Last 11 games Rubio is shooting 54% from the field and 40% from three.
Donovan gets his first points in 5 quarters with 3 to start the quarter
Spurs 80 Jazz 68 with 2:12 left in the 3rd quarter
Jazz are battling but those little plays you need to come back from 21 aren’t going their way. Loose balls, offensive rebounds, etc
Rubio leading the comeback with 20 points of 8 of 18 shooting
Spurs 94 Jazz 83 with 8:13 left in the 4th quarter
Jazz got it to within 5 with at 86-81 but Spurs answer with 8-2 run.
Wiggle room is really small having been 21 and too many little plays not going the Jazz way.
Donovan has 23 in the 2nd half
Spurs 99 Jazz 91 with 5:12 left in the 4th quarter
Jazz on a 11-2 run. Rubio has 26 points
Aldridge gets 5th foul and Pop takes him out which makes no sense
Final Score – Spurs win it 110 97
Rudy Gay with a huge night (23 pts and 15 rebs) after being scoreless game in SLC
Jazz allowed a few too many defensive rebounds and didn’t all the bounces you need for a 21 point comeback.
Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Quin on Gobert and guarding Lillard
Listen in as a David Locke sits down with Utah Jazz head coach Quin Snyder to discuss Rudy Gobert’s impact, and how the Jazz look to limit Damian Lillard.
Where do we stand now? Will first round be the hardest for the Jazz? Portland preview
David Locke, radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider, brings you the daily podcast on the Utah Jazz, Locked On Jazz
- Reports from the three biggest games from Locked On experts
- * Where the playoff race stands today
- *Will the first round be the hardest for the Utah Jazz
- Donovan Mitchell out till playoffs
- Portland offense since the Powell trade
- Quin Snyder Wednesday on Bojan Bogdanovic, transition defense and Nikola Jokic
Jazz fall to Golden State in amazing Jordan Clarkson experience, Key parts of the game, Jazz are offensive team
David Locke, radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA insider, brings you the daily podcast on the Utah Jazz with Locked On Jazz
- Jazz lose to the Warriors
- Jordan Clarkson crazy night
- Defensive issues with Rudy Gobert off the floor
- Is Rudy Gobert having the greatest defensive season of all time
- Power Ranking Tuesday
- Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Quin on Gobert and guarding Lillard May 12, 2021
- Where do we stand now? Will first round be the hardest for the Jazz? Portland preview May 12, 2021
- Jazz fall to Golden State in amazing Jordan Clarkson experience, Key parts of the game, Jazz are offensive team May 11, 2021
- JAZZ GAME REWIND- Despite A Heroic Comeback The Jazz Fall In The Golden Gate City May 11, 2021
- QUIN SNYDER COACHES SHOW- Let Rudy Do What He Does And Be Rudy May 11, 2021
Utah Jazz5 days ago
POSTCAST – Utah Jazz get massive win over Denver Nuggets and bodacious performance from Bojan
Utah Jazz1 week ago
Bojan Bogdanovic taking advantage, Quin figuring this group out, shot charts
Utah Jazz1 week ago
What former Utah Jazz player not named Stockton or Malone would you put on this Jazz team?
Utah Jazz2 weeks ago
Live Show – Utah Jazz blow out, Georges Niang’s development, Phoenix keeps winning , your questions