Jazz 10 Heat 2 with 9:16 1st quarter
Great start for the Jazz
Miami defense is good in halfcourt and Jazz are getting early action
Miami is 29th offensively in the half court and if Jazz can avoid turnovers that will be huge in this game
Jazz 35 Heat 35 with 7:55 left in the 2nd Quarter
Raul Neto hit a layup with 1:46 left in the 1st quarter and made the score 35-16 since then Miami is on a 19-0 run. Jazz have missed 9 straight shots and Miami went 7 for 9 with Gobert on the bench some of those threes
Heat 44 Jazz 42 with 2:55 left in the 2nd quarter
Jazz miss 15 straight shots until Joe Ingles toss a high floater in at the 5:39 mark of 2nd quarter. 1st Jazz points since 1:46 in the 1st quarter
Whiteside 13 points and 10 rebounds.
Jazz largest lead was 35-16
Jazz 55 Heat 53 at halftime
This is why everyone wants to play fast. Two great defensive coaches that take away the shots you want.
Jazz have two corner 3 attempts and Heat have 1
Jazz 11 rim shots and Heat 5
Jazz 68 Heat 66 with 4:20 3rd quarter
Rudy Gobert controlled taps on rebounds this quarter have been remarkable. Has 17 rebounds.
Jazz look tired. Miami is in on them on every possession. This is going to take a deep dig to have enough juice for final 16 minutes
Heat 88 Jazz 87 with 6:30 left in the 4th quarter
Jazz have missed 6 straight three point shots. Legs might be gone
Jazz have been very good in the clutch this year 8th best team
Miami in the clutch are 27th offensively but 2nd best defensively.
Heat 91 Jazz 91 with 4:23 left in the 4th quarter
Our first tie was when Miami went on a 19-0 run to tie the game at 8:42 left in the 2nd quarter. Since then we have had 15 ties and 12 lead changes.
Possession by possession game the rest of the way.
Who do the Jazz close with?
Heat 102 Jazz 100 – Final Score
Donovan Mitchell gets a wide open three off a brilliant play to win it but it rims.
Dwayne Wade got a whistle late and hit both free throws
Donovan Mitchell drive on play before doesn’t go and not enough contact for whistle.
Wackiness in the West, reminder on how good Mike Conley has been and who is the best offensive player in the NBA
David Locke, radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider delivers the daily podcast on the Utah Jazz, Locked On Jazz.
* The wackiness in the West and how it all stands as we head into the final weekend
- Mike Conley returns and the great season he has had for the Utah Jazz
- The lineups we get back with Mike Conley
- the pick and roll returns with Rudy Gobert
- Points Gained for the final time of the year. Who is the best offensive player in the NBA?
- How are the Jazz players the same or different than a year ago
Staying above water has been amazing but Jazz are running out of steam and live audience
David Locke, radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider, brings you the daily podcast on the Utah Jazz, Locked On Jazz
- Blazers had a great game plan v. the Utah Jazz
- Jazz are amazing to have stayed above water without Donovan and Mike
- However, Jazz are wearing out and a lot is being asked of Joe Ingles and Jordan Clarkson
- Warriors and Blazers were playing playoff games and it showed
- Biggest concern on the Jazz
- Completely freaking out.
Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz offense sluggish as they fall to Blazers
The Utah Jazz fall short to the Portland Blazers, 105-98, as the offense struggled to get into a rhythm while still missing their two All-stars. For a recap of tonight’s action, tune into this edition of Jazz Game Rewind!
- Wackiness in the West, reminder on how good Mike Conley has been and who is the best offensive player in the NBA May 14, 2021
- Staying above water has been amazing but Jazz are running out of steam and live audience May 13, 2021
- Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz offense sluggish as they fall to Blazers May 13, 2021
- POSTCAST – Jazz offense wears down and Dame and CJ have the answers May 13, 2021
- Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Quin on Gobert and guarding Lillard May 12, 2021
Utah Jazz7 days ago
POSTCAST – Utah Jazz get massive win over Denver Nuggets and bodacious performance from Bojan
Utah Jazz1 week ago
Bojan Bogdanovic taking advantage, Quin figuring this group out, shot charts
Utah Jazz1 week ago
What former Utah Jazz player not named Stockton or Malone would you put on this Jazz team?
Utah Jazz1 week ago
Length has been impressive defensively, transition defense improvement, live edition