Underway in Salt Lake for Game 3 – The Rockets hit two transition threes and Quin Snyder calls timeout – Rockets 8-3
The Rockets have blasted off. They came with juice tonight. Rockets lead it 30-12. Rockets have hit on 13 of 18 shots. 3 of 6 from three.
End of 1st quarter – Rockets 39 Jazz 22 – Jazz trailed by 20. Jazz trailed by 20 times this year and never won.
Rockets lead by 20 an incredible 34 times this season and were 33-1.
Rockets are playing incredibly hard. They got the message from Game 2. D’Antoni is using quick short stints at altitude. Clint Capela is having a whale of a game. Two incredible blocks and no one is beating him 1 on 1 from the perimeter.
Jazz are 1 for 6 at the basket in the 2nd quarter. At least they are trying to get to the basket. Jazz had 4 attempts in the restricted area in 1st quarter.
Rockets defense is #2 in NBA after a make
They are #11 after a miss
They are #16 after a turnover
Jazz finally getting to play off misses and then getting out in transition to take advantage of the Rockets one weakness – Transition defense.
Rockets 49 Jazz 34 9-0 run
Halftime – Rockets 70 Jazz 40
Rockets were just awesome. Sent a message across the NBA they were the best team all year and are tonight
Rockets have 10 non restricted area 2 point field goals. Went out of their normal offense and took the mid range two while in transition getting the three point shots. Still have been able to get 46% of shots as three point shots.
Rockets first half was near perfect basketball on both sides. Crazy impressive
Rockets are 10 of 11 on non-restricted area twos. They won’t lose ever if they do that.
Crowder in at 9:37. Favors and Gobert are -15 tonight outscored 23-8.
Two storylines for Jazz moving to Game 4 – how much can they play Favors and Gobert and how can they get Donovan Mitchell some good looks while he is playing the point guard. He is 16 of 54 in the series
End of 3rd quarter – Houston 93 Jazz 65.
What if I told you…… James Harden and Chris Paul were a combined 12 of 32 and 2 of 14 from 3 …… what do you think the score would be ….. well it’s Rockets 98 and Jazz 74.
Joe Johnson plays for the Houston Rockets
Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Jazz @ Clippers Game 6
Tune in prior to tip-off as Utah Jazz head coach Quin Snyder sits down with David Locke to preview Game 6 of these playoffs!
The Utah Jazz will not lose Game 6 and here is why
David Locke, radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider, brings you the daily podcast on the Utah Jazz, Locked On Jazz.
THE UTAH JAZZ WILL NOT LOSE GAME 6
Game 5 Review – Some anaylsis, some anaylitcs and some fandom about Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Clippers
David Locke, the radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider, brings you the daily podcast on the Utah Jazz, Locked On Jazz
* What the Clippers switching and trapping defense is doing to the Utah Jazz?
* The Jazz struggles in isolation are not a surprise
* The Jazz defense is not having an impact on the series
- What are the Clippers running that is negating the jazz defense
- *The Clippers without Kawhi still have three guys that were #1 options on a team and it showed
- * 3 plays early that make you scratch your head
- * Was their a lack of urgency early?
- Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Jazz @ Clippers Game 6 June 18, 2021
- The Utah Jazz will not lose Game 6 and here is why June 18, 2021
- Game 5 Review – Some anaylsis, some anaylitcs and some fandom about Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Clippers June 17, 2021
- JAZZ GAME REWIND- The Jazz Cant Keep Up Their Hot Start And Lose Game 5 June 17, 2021
- QUIN SNYDER COACHES SHOW- Getting Back To Jazz Style Offense June 17, 2021
Utah Jazz1 week ago
What is Donovan Mitchell becoming, Utah Jazz answer every call, Not a sustainable way to win
Utah Jazz3 days ago
What are the Los Angeles Clippers doing to the Utah Jazz?
Utah Jazz1 week ago
Donovan Mitchell is doing remarkable things, Rudy Gobert is bending shot charts and 2 plays that changed the game
Utah Jazz2 weeks ago
Who are the Los Angeles Clippers and how have they changed? Looking back at regular season match-ups