Nuggets 10 Jazz 7 with 6:37 left in the 1st quarter
Neither team hitting shots early. Nugs are 5 of 12 without a three and the Jazz are 3 of 10 with 1 three.
Denver is 27-4 at home
Teams playing at home with rest advantage have won 70% of all games this year
Nuggets 16 Jazz 9 with 3:31 left in the 1st Quarter
Nuggets will run an inverse pick and roll with Jokic handling and Murray picking. It is one of the best in the NBA averaging 1.3 points per pick and roll
Jazz offense struggling without a point guard right now.
Jazz 29 Nuggets 24 with 6:50 left in 2nd quarter
Nuggets are 0 for 10 from three to start
Donovan is 0 for 3
Gobert is 0 for 3
Offenses are generally 0 for so far
Jazz 41 Nuggets 31 with 2:53 left in the 2nd quarter
Thabo had three straight threes and is now 17 of 34 from three for the season
Jazz went on a 26-9 run from 1:38 in 1st to 4:17 in the 2nd quarter
Favors 8 points and 8 rebounds
Jazz 61 Nuggets 45 with 8:34 left in the 3rd quarter
Jazz lead by 15 at the half. Nuggets came out with a big burst but the Jazz have stretched the lead.
Gobert has some filthy dunks tonight. 2nd in NBA in dunks
JAzz 64 Nuggets 51 with 6:39 left in the 3rd
Here is the key to the game. Nuggets have the 3rd highest catch and shoot 3 pt rate in NBA and make 37% catch and shoot 3s. Make just 30% off the bounce. Jazz not doubling Jokic to prevent C/S 3. Nuggets are 3 of 15 from 3 all C/S
Jazz 84 Nuggets 77 with 9:18 left in the 4th quarter
Denver coming downhill at the Jazz on high pick and roll time and time again because Jazz aren’t leaving the shooters. Denver aggressively attacking rim.
Fatigue becomes a huge part of this game.
Jazz 111 Nuggets 104 Final Score
The Jazz exploit the Nuggets weaknesses. Take 13 corner 3s and eliminate the Nuggets 3 point game off Jokic action. Jokic only makes 1 assist for a 3 point shot tonight
QUIN SNYDER COACHES SHOW- Pregame prior to Utah @ OKC
David Locke chats with Jazz head coach Quin Snyder prior to tip against OKC.
Wackiness in the West, reminder on how good Mike Conley has been and who is the best offensive player in the NBA
David Locke, radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider delivers the daily podcast on the Utah Jazz, Locked On Jazz.
* The wackiness in the West and how it all stands as we head into the final weekend
- Mike Conley returns and the great season he has had for the Utah Jazz
- The lineups we get back with Mike Conley
- the pick and roll returns with Rudy Gobert
- Points Gained for the final time of the year. Who is the best offensive player in the NBA?
- How are the Jazz players the same or different than a year ago
Staying above water has been amazing but Jazz are running out of steam and live audience
David Locke, radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider, brings you the daily podcast on the Utah Jazz, Locked On Jazz
- Blazers had a great game plan v. the Utah Jazz
- Jazz are amazing to have stayed above water without Donovan and Mike
- However, Jazz are wearing out and a lot is being asked of Joe Ingles and Jordan Clarkson
- Warriors and Blazers were playing playoff games and it showed
- Biggest concern on the Jazz
- Completely freaking out.
- QUIN SNYDER COACHES SHOW- Pregame prior to Utah @ OKC May 14, 2021
- Wackiness in the West, reminder on how good Mike Conley has been and who is the best offensive player in the NBA May 14, 2021
- Staying above water has been amazing but Jazz are running out of steam and live audience May 13, 2021
- Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz offense sluggish as they fall to Blazers May 13, 2021
- POSTCAST – Jazz offense wears down and Dame and CJ have the answers May 13, 2021
Utah Jazz7 days ago
POSTCAST – Utah Jazz get massive win over Denver Nuggets and bodacious performance from Bojan
Utah Jazz1 week ago
Bojan Bogdanovic taking advantage, Quin figuring this group out, shot charts
Utah Jazz1 week ago
What former Utah Jazz player not named Stockton or Malone would you put on this Jazz team?
Utah Jazz1 week ago
Length has been impressive defensively, transition defense improvement, live edition