Jazz 16 Nuggets 8 with 7:00 1st quarter
Ricky Rubio starts on fire. 8 points and 3 assists.
Paul Millsap has tied Al Jefferson for 90th on the All-Time offensive rebounds list with 2,054. That is kinda fun.
Jazz 25 Nuggets 14 with 3:07 left in the 1st quarter
Nuggets defense has two weaknesses 27th in the league allowing shots at the rim and 30th in the league allowing corner 3 shots
Jazz 4 of 5 at rim and 4 of 8 from 3
Plumlee and Favors have been ejected from the game.
No penalty on the Nuggets who left the bench. Nikola Jokic left the bench
Rudy Gobert out of the game with 2 fouls on a terrible call by Tyler Ford who guessed on the call and guessed wrong. Game changer without Favors
Jokic guarded Udoh
Jazz 46 Nuggets 42 with 5:34 left in the 2nd quarter
Jazz front court right now is George Niang and Epke Udoh
Kyle Korver with 3 threes tonight – Jazz are 10-0 when he has 3 threes
Jazz 65 Nuggets 58 at the half
Offense is ruling the night
Jazz offensive rating is 139
Nuggets offensive rating is 125
Jazz have hit 13 of 27 from three.
Donovan has 16 points and Jokic has 11 pts 5 rebs 5 ast
Having digested the altercation between Favors and Plumlee I am not sure why anyone was ejected? No punches. Favors a shove, Plumlee came back at him but is that really an ejection?
Jazz 13 of 27 in the 1st half is a franchise record for makes and attempts in a half of basketball.
Interesting note – Nuggets have been very prideful about their new defense and the attack on the ball they got out of it and dropped the big later in the half.
Jazz 84 Nuggets 72 with 2:39 left in the 3rd quarter
Game doesn’t feel like a 12 point lead feels much closer. Nuggets offense is so great they are able to score
Jazz offensive game plan has the Nuggets running around like the coyote in the road runner cartoon but …
Jazz 98 Nuggets 86 with 8:10 left in the 4th quarter
Donovan Mitchell 8 points in the quarter and 6 straight
10-6 start to the 4th quarter for the Jazz
Donovan Mitchell has scored 30 points in 5 of his last 8 games. He had never gone back to back games before this stretch and scored 30 points in 7 games all of last year. #sophmoresurge
Jazz 106 Nuggets 97 with 4:19 left in the 4th quarter
Denver is the best close game team in the NBA
Jazz have lead by at least 5 since 55-50
Denver 6 of 17 in the 4th quarter
Jazz just 5 of 13 from 3 after 13 of 27 in first half
Jazz 114 Nuggets 108 – Final Score
Rudy Gobert 15 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 blocks +16
Donovan Mitchell 35 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists +21
Joe Ingles 14 points, 5 rebounds, 8 assists
Jazz shoot 19 of 46 from three – 17 of those were corner 3 attempts
Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Quin on Gobert and guarding Lillard
Listen in as a David Locke sits down with Utah Jazz head coach Quin Snyder to discuss Rudy Gobert’s impact, and how the Jazz look to limit Damian Lillard.
Where do we stand now? Will first round be the hardest for the Jazz? Portland preview
David Locke, radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider, brings you the daily podcast on the Utah Jazz, Locked On Jazz
- Reports from the three biggest games from Locked On experts
- * Where the playoff race stands today
- *Will the first round be the hardest for the Utah Jazz
- Donovan Mitchell out till playoffs
- Portland offense since the Powell trade
- Quin Snyder Wednesday on Bojan Bogdanovic, transition defense and Nikola Jokic
Jazz fall to Golden State in amazing Jordan Clarkson experience, Key parts of the game, Jazz are offensive team
David Locke, radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA insider, brings you the daily podcast on the Utah Jazz with Locked On Jazz
- Jazz lose to the Warriors
- Jordan Clarkson crazy night
- Defensive issues with Rudy Gobert off the floor
- Is Rudy Gobert having the greatest defensive season of all time
- Power Ranking Tuesday
- Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Quin on Gobert and guarding Lillard May 12, 2021
- Where do we stand now? Will first round be the hardest for the Jazz? Portland preview May 12, 2021
- Jazz fall to Golden State in amazing Jordan Clarkson experience, Key parts of the game, Jazz are offensive team May 11, 2021
- JAZZ GAME REWIND- Despite A Heroic Comeback The Jazz Fall In The Golden Gate City May 11, 2021
- QUIN SNYDER COACHES SHOW- Let Rudy Do What He Does And Be Rudy May 11, 2021
Utah Jazz5 days ago
POSTCAST – Utah Jazz get massive win over Denver Nuggets and bodacious performance from Bojan
Utah Jazz1 week ago
Bojan Bogdanovic taking advantage, Quin figuring this group out, shot charts
Utah Jazz1 week ago
What former Utah Jazz player not named Stockton or Malone would you put on this Jazz team?
Utah Jazz2 weeks ago
Live Show – Utah Jazz blow out, Georges Niang’s development, Phoenix keeps winning , your questions