Jazz 12 Blazers 7 with 7:10 1st Quarter
Great start getting good looks.
Just 2 of 6 on free throws
Jazz 33 Blazers 26 with 9:14 left in the 2nd quarter
EKPE UDOH !!!!!! Rejection at the rim.
Jazz +7 with Lillard and CJ out of the game.
Blazers play 67% of minutes with both on floor and 21% with neither
Jazz 49 Blazers 40 with 3:20 left in the 2nd Quarter
Jazz are 3 of 4 from three after going 0 for 8 to start the game
Crowder with a quick three gives him 10 points
Gobert with 11
Lillard 14 for Portland and playing great
Jazz 59 Blazers 47 Halftime
Jazz offense has been getting great looks. Donovan has 14.
Jazz defensive rating is 89
Lillard is 7 of 12 and 2 of 3 from three point line.
Jazz 68 Blazers 51 with 9:47 left in the 3rd quarter
Jazz come out on a 9-4 run – Rubio with a kick out 3 off a Favors offensive rebound and then a silky smooth drive to the basket. Rubio has 12 points on 4 of 5 shooting
Jazz 90 Blazers 78 with 9:57 left
Jazz got the lead to 18 behind Korver 3 and Exum drive for 2nd floater of the game and his 7th point.
Then Dante throws pass intercepted by Curry above three-point line and Curry hits 3 – 12 point game and we aren’t done yet
Jazz 96 Blazers 84 with 6:39 left
Another good stint for Dante and the bench unit.
Ingles back in pick and rolling the Blazers to death and had 12 pts, 6 rebs 5 asts.
Rudy Gobert has 14 points 11 rebounds and 7 blocks
Dame and CJ will re-enter. Here we go
Jazz 117 Blazers 96 Final Score
For the 2nd straight game CJ and Dame only score 31 points v. the Jazz when they average 52 a game.
Jazz defensive rating was under 100 for the 7th straight game
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert are all-star, Mike Conley left off again, previewing the Lakers
Utah Jazz radio voice and Jazz NBA Insider David Locke, host Locked On Jazz daily. On Today’s episode
- Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert make the all-star team
- Mike Conley is left off again. A look at the history of guards in the Mike Conley era
- Why Mike Conley would have been deserving of an all-star bid
- The offense in the NBA is breaking the game
- The Los Angeles Lakers are lacking that punch of some of the best teams
- Quin Snyder Wednesday on Mike Conley, Jordan Clarkson and Joe Ingles
LOCKED ON JAZZ – In depth breakdown of Jazz blitz of the Hornets, Mike Conley’s All-Star chances and Power Ranking Tuesday
David Locke is the radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA insider on today’s edition of Locked On Jazz
- Locke breaks down the Jazz massive 3rd quarter/4th quarter run and what spurred it on
- Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert were the bookends to the brilliance and the depth showed in the middle
- Jordan Clarkson’s unselfish play and Georges Niang’s defense will be overshadowed by the shot making
- Locke looks at Mike Conley’s all-star chances
- We hear from the Locked On Lakers and Locked On Suns hosts
- It is Power Ranking Tuesday and the Jazz hold the #1 spot and projections have them taking the #1 seed by a lot
Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz break record for 3’s in a game…again
If you missed tonights action, we’ll get you caught up with tonights Jazz Game Rewind! The Utah Jazz went on a 41-11 run to swat the Hornets hopes of getting an upset win tonight, inning 132-110. They connected on a franchise record 28 three-pointers, led by Georges Niang’s 7-7 shooting from three!
- LOCKED ON JAZZ – Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert are all-star, Mike Conley left off again, previewing the Lakers February 24, 2021
- LOCKED ON JAZZ – In depth breakdown of Jazz blitz of the Hornets, Mike Conley’s All-Star chances and Power Ranking Tuesday February 23, 2021
- Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz break record for 3’s in a game…again February 23, 2021
- POSTCAST – Georges Niang 7 times !!! Utah Jazz set franchise record with 28 threes in win over Charlotte February 23, 2021
- Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Jazz vs Hornets 02/22/21 February 22, 2021
Utah Jazz2 weeks ago
POSTCAST – Passion filled POSTCAST about how brilliant the Utah Jazz have been this year
Utah Jazz6 days ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Did Clippers write defensive script? Can Rudy Gobert be more dominant? Cord cutting and buy out market for the Utah Jazz
Utah Jazz1 week ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Dwayne Wade has Donovan Mitchell as All-Star Starter, Previewing the Clippers, Quin Snyder Wednesday
Utah Jazz1 week ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Jordan Clarkson’s vibe and history, Donovan Mitchell’s pass is the fabric of the team