Thunder 7 Jazz 6 with 6:54 left in the 1st quarter
Clear these teams know each other and what they want to do.
Paul George last 10 games is shooting 35% and 25% from three
Russell Westbrook last 10 games scoring 32 points a game, 47% from field and 38% from three
Thunder 26 Jazz 21 with 10:00 2nd quarter
Have a feeling the Ingles/Favors pick and roll may have run its course. Teams are defending Joe differently with the ball and he is having a tough time getting into the pick with Favors to have that play develop, NBA Scouting is awesome
The NBA has either no idea what a call is or know exactly what they are doing – Offense wins
Royce O’Neale fouled Paul George on fastbreak
Paul George shoved off on Thabo Sefolosha on a drive
Steven Adams just forearmed Gobert out of the way to get a hook
Calls all went to Offense
Donovan fouled driving to the basket will not count as shot attempts so the Last 9 Jazz shots a threes (2 for 9)
and 10 of last 11
Paul George is 1 for 6 tonight. Last 10 games – 35% FG and 25% 3p
He does this once a month each year
March 2018 38% and 29%
Feb 2017 39% and 33% from three
Dec 2015 37% and 36% from three
Thunder 53 Jazz 43 with 9:59 left in 3rd quarter
Jazz way back in this game is making threes. 6 of 27
Thunder 58 Jazz 51 with 5:49 in the 3rd quarter
Jazz making a bit of a surge
Went on a 13-3 run.
2nd half Donovan is stirring. 6 pts in the quarter
Rudy Gobert with 10 points in the quarter -15 in the game
Thunder 77 Jazz 63 End of 3
Thunder this year with a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter are 34-0
The Utah Jazz are 1-20 when trailing by 10 in the 4th
Thunder 80 Jazz 70 with 9:50 left
Jazz really miss Ricky Rubio tonight
In last two games v. Thunder Jazz pick and roll with Rubio was 1.28 pts per play. With Ingles was .89 and with Mitchell .78
It shows tonight
Thunder 89 Jazz 80
Jazz defense has been great . Jazz defensive rating under 100
Thunder 98 Jazz 89
Jazz offense couldn’t get it going.
13 of 43 from three
Jazz 3 of 14 on mid range shots
Anything higher than the 6th seed would take something really extraordinary.
Looking at the Utah Jazz assests (players/humans) and why you would or wouldn’t consider a trade
- Last night’s Phoenix Suns v. Los Angeles Clippers game
- Free players in the NBA
- Lottery outcome was good for the Utah Jazz
- Looking at the Utah Jazz tradeable assets: Bojan Bogdanovic, Jordan Clarkson, Joe Ingles, Royce O’Neale, Derrick Favors and why would you consider a trade and why you would not consider a trade
The Mike Conley Free Agency: The questions, the value, the cost, the options
Today’s episode is all about Mike Conley
- What is Mike’s value?
- What does Mike bring to the table?
- Is Mike aging?
- How does Mike’s success with Rudy Gobert impact the Utah Jazz
- What would be the terms of a contract
- What is the median rate for a starting point guard
- Does Donovan need the ball in his hands all the time
- Can you have two 6’1 guards
- What are the other options in roster construction
- What does Mike Conley want?
What happened to the Utah Jazz and what does it mean going forward
- What happened in Game 6 of the series
- Which should concern the Utah Jazz fan what happened offensively and defensively?
- What did the Clippers do to Rudy Gobert?
- What are the next steps for the Utah Jazz?
- Looking at the Utah Jazz assests (players/humans) and why you would or wouldn’t consider a trade June 23, 2021
- The Mike Conley Free Agency: The questions, the value, the cost, the options June 22, 2021
- What happened to the Utah Jazz and what does it mean going forward June 21, 2021
- Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz drop series to Clips after leading by 25 June 19, 2021
- Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Jazz @ Clippers Game 6 June 18, 2021
Utah Jazz5 days ago
The Utah Jazz will not lose Game 6 and here is why
Utah Jazz1 week ago
What are the Los Angeles Clippers doing to the Utah Jazz?
Utah Jazz2 weeks ago
What is Donovan Mitchell becoming, Utah Jazz answer every call, Not a sustainable way to win
Utah Jazz5 days ago
Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz drop series to Clips after leading by 25