Utah Jazz radio voice and Jazz NBA Insider David Locke delivers to you a daily podcast on the Utah Jazz with the insight you can’t get anywhere else. Subscribe to LOCKED ON JAZZ on iTunes, Android, Spotify or listen on Alexa or Google Home.
Today, Locke reviews the Jazz win over the Phoenix Suns and how the defense was different without Rudy Gobert. He dives into the things that Derrick Favors and Ekpe Udoh can do defensively that you wouldn’t ask out of Gobert.
Quin Snyder had some very interesting comments about playing Donovan Mitchell at the point guard and how he plays to balance that experience for Mitchell.
The Jazz playing rotation is becoming more and more clear.
Finally, Lokce looks at why the Rockets and Thunder came out so differently on the PAAC projections
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert are all-star, Mike Conley left off again, previewing the Lakers
Utah Jazz radio voice and Jazz NBA Insider David Locke, host Locked On Jazz daily. On Today’s episode
- Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert make the all-star team
- Mike Conley is left off again. A look at the history of guards in the Mike Conley era
- Why Mike Conley would have been deserving of an all-star bid
- The offense in the NBA is breaking the game
- The Los Angeles Lakers are lacking that punch of some of the best teams
- Quin Snyder Wednesday on Mike Conley, Jordan Clarkson and Joe Ingles
LOCKED ON JAZZ – In depth breakdown of Jazz blitz of the Hornets, Mike Conley’s All-Star chances and Power Ranking Tuesday
David Locke is the radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA insider on today’s edition of Locked On Jazz
- Locke breaks down the Jazz massive 3rd quarter/4th quarter run and what spurred it on
- Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert were the bookends to the brilliance and the depth showed in the middle
- Jordan Clarkson’s unselfish play and Georges Niang’s defense will be overshadowed by the shot making
- Locke looks at Mike Conley’s all-star chances
- We hear from the Locked On Lakers and Locked On Suns hosts
- It is Power Ranking Tuesday and the Jazz hold the #1 spot and projections have them taking the #1 seed by a lot
Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz break record for 3’s in a game…again
If you missed tonights action, we’ll get you caught up with tonights Jazz Game Rewind! The Utah Jazz went on a 41-11 run to swat the Hornets hopes of getting an upset win tonight, inning 132-110. They connected on a franchise record 28 three-pointers, led by Georges Niang’s 7-7 shooting from three!
- LOCKED ON JAZZ – Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert are all-star, Mike Conley left off again, previewing the Lakers February 24, 2021
- LOCKED ON JAZZ – In depth breakdown of Jazz blitz of the Hornets, Mike Conley’s All-Star chances and Power Ranking Tuesday February 23, 2021
- Jazz Game Rewind – Jazz break record for 3’s in a game…again February 23, 2021
- POSTCAST – Georges Niang 7 times !!! Utah Jazz set franchise record with 28 threes in win over Charlotte February 23, 2021
- Quin Snyder Coaches Show – Jazz vs Hornets 02/22/21 February 22, 2021
Utah Jazz2 weeks ago
POSTCAST – Passion filled POSTCAST about how brilliant the Utah Jazz have been this year
Utah Jazz6 days ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Did Clippers write defensive script? Can Rudy Gobert be more dominant? Cord cutting and buy out market for the Utah Jazz
Utah Jazz1 week ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Dwayne Wade has Donovan Mitchell as All-Star Starter, Previewing the Clippers, Quin Snyder Wednesday
Utah Jazz1 week ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Jordan Clarkson’s vibe and history, Donovan Mitchell’s pass is the fabric of the team