SUMMARY: Jazz make a mockery of the Knicks in the first half and cruise to a 129-97 win over the Knicks
- The Jazz schedule has not only been road heavy, but they haven’t played any bad teams. Playing bad teams has great value. It gives you confidence, it is a mentally relaxing game and it is really fun. The Jazz had a great time tonight making mincemeat of the Knicks defense and destroying the Knicks from the opening tip.
- This game was over within 5 minutes. The Jazz went to the rim time and time again. There is incredible value in having a game like tonight. The Knicks have no interior defense and had no clue how to deal with either a Dante Exum/ Rudy Gobert pick and roll or a Joe Ingles/Rudy Gobert pick and roll.
- Rudy Gobert set a career high with 16 points in the 1st quarter and a career high with 22 points in the first half.
- Dante Exum had a career high 13 assists and had almost all of them in the first half. He had a terrific game against a hapless defense. Dante played with great tempo, he didn’t rush. He made super reads and threw accurate lob passes to Rudy that the Knicks just had to watch. Dante was really good finding teammates, playing in control and taking advantage of the 29th ranked defense in the NBA.
- Dante had only 1 turnover
- Thabo Sefolosha had a double double playing in Jae Crowder’s place with 10 points and 10 rebounds. This is another reason games like this are important. Thabo is working his way back and tonight is a great confidence booster for him
- Royce O’Neale who had been struggling hit two threes.
- Kyle Korver had 5 three pointers
- No Jazz player played more than 27 minutes and these were easy minutes
- This score was 39-17 after 1, 71-36 at the half and then the league mandated we played the 2nd
- A stat padding, confidence building, mentally easy night. So important for the Utah Jazz.
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Donovan Mitchell on off court legacy, on court development and this year’s Jazz. Craig Bolerjack kicks off preview series
Donovan Mitchell signed his extension and then discussed what he will do with his new found wealth, how his off court legacy is what matters most to him, how is game changed in the bubble and how this year’s group will need to integrate. Then David Locke, the radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider, sits down the with voice of the Utah Jazz Craig Bolerjack to discuss the upcoming season and Donovan Mitchell’s development.
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Creating the Jazz rotation for the upcoming season and winners and losers of free agency
David Locke, the radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA Insider was very surprised by the structure of the schedule and he talks about why. The Utah Jazz will allow fans in the stands on a limited basis. Locke looks into the rotation of the Utah Jazz and how to put together all of this talent and finally who were the winners and losers of Free Agency.
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Dark Mode, Western Conference Over Unders where do Utah Jazz sit?
The Utah Jazz revealed dark mode and it was kinda awesome. David Locke, radio voice of the Utah Jazz and Jazz NBA insider makes his case for a color change for the Utah Jazz. Then he looks at the Western Conference over unders and where the Jazz and the rest of the West sit. Plus, a quick look at the Utah Jazz rotation for the upcoming season.
- LOCKED ON JAZZ – Donovan Mitchell on off court legacy, on court development and this year’s Jazz. Craig Bolerjack kicks off preview series November 30, 2020
- LOCKED ON JAZZ – Creating the Jazz rotation for the upcoming season and winners and losers of free agency November 25, 2020
- LOCKED ON JAZZ – Dark Mode, Western Conference Over Unders where do Utah Jazz sit? November 24, 2020
- LOCKED ON JAZZ – Mitchell re-signs rookie extension, Favors returns to Utah, Clarkson comes back to lead the Bench November 23, 2020
- BREAKING LOCKED ON JAZZ- The Utah Jazz have signed Derrick Favors and re-signed Jordan Clarkson November 20, 2020
Utah Jazz1 week ago
BREAKING LOCKED ON JAZZ- The Utah Jazz have signed Derrick Favors and re-signed Jordan Clarkson
Utah Jazz2 weeks ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Why did the Jazz go big? Who are Udoka Azubuike and Elijah Hughes?
Utah Jazz1 week ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Mitchell re-signs rookie extension, Favors returns to Utah, Clarkson comes back to lead the Bench
Utah Jazz1 week ago
LOCKED ON JAZZ – Free Agency Day. What can the Utah Jazz do? The 7 best listener trades